Forum cheval
Le Forum Cheval

Could Your Horse Be a Greeting Card Superstar?

Sujet commencé par : lesley_b - Il y a 0 réponses à ce sujet, dernière réponse par lesley_b
Par lesley_b : le 15/09/08 à 23:45:18

Déconnecté

1 messages
Dire merci
  Your horse could have what it takes to become the international star of a brand new Jude Too greeting card.

I'm Lesley Bruce the artist behind Jude Too. All of my cards are based on real-life events, and this fall I am inviting riders everywhere to send me their most unforgettable horsey moments to be created into a brand new greeting card based on the antics of a new equine superstar and their "person".

On October 31, I will select one horse and rider to capture their story in an original picture and share it with the whole world as the newest addition to the international Jude Too series.

What happened to you and your horse today…last month...last year? What made you laugh…love...cry...scream just because you have a horse? Your story can be funny, silly, moving - even embarrassing, but most of all fun. And they can be as short as one paragraph!
To enter, post your story, along with a small photo of you and your horse

I look forward to reading your stories!!

· Page précédente

Pour préserver la qualité de ce forum, vous devez être membre pour participer à cette discussion..
Il y a actuellement (68 091) membres dans la communauté.
Devenez membre | Connectez vous
Il y a 1 utilisateurs sur cette page : et 1 invité(s)

Les dernières annonces

a donner hongre
donation Très
a donner Pure
donne jument LUS
HONGRE DE 8 ANS
A donner cheval