Forum cheval
Le forum élevage et soins

Horse rescue centre- how do I start

Sujet commencé par : cazgemuk - Il y a 2 réponses à ce sujet, dernière réponse par al
Par cazgemuk : le 07/04/11 à 17:19:12

Déconnecté
 Hi,
My friend wants to start a horse rescue centre in France. Does anyone know the rules and regulations and where to start. Are there any good websites to get started any information is appreciated.
Thanks
Caz

Messages 1 à 2, Page : 1

Par horselover : le 08/04/11 à 21:34:12

Déconnecté

7794 messages

84 remerciements
Dire merci
I'll answer here because your English appears better than your French. There's a "rescue" section on this forum where you might want to post the same question and you'll find the names of people who are already involved. It'd probably be a good idea to contact the DSV (Direction Sanitaire Vétérinaire or something similar) in your area because there are rules about shelters and to put shelters up you need building permission. The DSV should be able to tell you what is required, but as I said, you'll probably get more down-to-earth info from people on the rescue forum. All the best, it's a great idea !

Par al : le 08/04/11 à 21:37:46

Déconnecté

37673 messages

343 remerciements
Dire merci
what do you mean by rescue center? horses that could be killed in slaughterhouses? of foals that lost their mom?

Page : 1

Pour préserver la qualité de ce forum, vous devez être membre pour participer à cette discussion..
Il y a actuellement (68 137) membres dans la communauté.
Devenez membre | Connectez vous

Les dernières annonces

a donner hongre
donation Très
a donner Pure
donne jument LUS
HONGRE DE 8 ANS
A donner cheval